Pilot Brewing Apprentice #3477
3 month contract with possible extension
Bachelors Degree in Chemistry or in the Sciences
Will work with general supervision and defined instruction from New Product Development Team to carry out pilot brewing experiments for the purpose of new product development, evaluation of brewing material, and process improvement. This position is in the Brewing & Research and Innovation Division and its mission is to create, develop, innovate, and ...
- Motion control sub-system integration work to find bugs, root cause issues, and suggest fixes or updates keeping in mind safety, reliability, and program cost/schedule
- Support reliability growth testing of circuit boards, motors, encoders, etc by testing them on a sub-system and periodically checking functionality before and after subjecting them to environmental stresses such as temperature/humidity/vibrations (some hands on tools work may be required). This task would allow ...
Candidate must be dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs in cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
We work to bring innovative ideas, products, services and solutions to individuals with serious conditions, and to physicians throughout the world. We are nurturing an environment of performance excellence, built on trust, respect and accountability. Through an emphasis on strong leadership and people development, we will accelerate our sales ...
Contact Dave at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- BS-PhD Chemistry, Polymer Science
- 10+ years of product development in hot melt and solvent based PU adhesives
- Experience with other PU related products
- Ability to commercialize new products and processes
- Excellent project management, communication and PC skills
- Ability to travel 20%
- Customer interaction and sales skills
- US Citizen / Perm Resident
- Lead R&D for industrial adhesive applications
- Responsible for ...
Contact Devin at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- BS/MS Chemistry, Chem-E, Polymer Chem
- 5+ years industrial experience
- 2+ years running color software
- Understanding of organic pigments in their application
- Excellent math, communication and computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- US Citizen or Perm Resident
- Support current formulation adjustments
- Set up color databases
- Review and test raw materials
- Responsible for formulation and design ...
Contact Larry at 815.756.1221 for more details.
This position will be responsible for the formulation of new coatings products as well as improvements on current ones. Responsible for conducting feasibility studies, outlining product development requirements. and developing detailed plans for projects. Will direct scale-up, design processes and QC testing.
- BS Chemist
- 5+ years in a coatings laboratory
- Waterborne experience
- Knowledge of organic, inorganic, and physical ...
Contact Larry at 815.756.1221 for more details.
This position will be responsible for commercializing new products in the coatings market. Will work cross-functionally on projects. Will work on projects from concept to commercialization.
- MS/PhD Chemist
- 7+ years of experience formulating coatings, aerosol coatings experience preferred
- Broad understanding of the maintenance coatings market
- Knowledge of testing methods
- Experience using polymer properties to find end-use ...
Next Level Professional is currently seeking a Continuous Improvement Engineer with experience in the Medical Device industry in the Oak Creek, WI area. This individual with have responsibilities such as driving cost reduction initiatives, implementing advanced manufacturing programs, create value through increasing machine efficiency, and automating process throughout the facility including support to the assembly department in fixture design and repair. Leading, teaching, and driving these ...
Contact Devin if you meet the qualifications listed: 815-756-1221
The QC Manager will be responsible for all aspects of QC within their department. Will supervise product and raw material testing. All certifications and tests reports needed by customers will be the responsibility of the QC Manager.
BS Chemist with 10+ years of formulations experience is ideal. Experience in a coatings and/or paint manufacturing company is required. US Citizen or Perm Resident.
Next level is currently seeking a Process Engineer for a direct opportunity with your client in the Oak Creek, Wisconsin area.
This individual must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering and at least 5 years’ experience in thermoset or thermoplastics extrusion, molding and/or assembly process. Familiarity with medical grade Silicone, and HCR is desired. Experience in lean manufacturing concepts, continuous improvement activities, and a Six Sigma Black Belt is preferred.
Individual must have a ...
May 10 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Milwaukee, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.