EHS Manager-Bio-Medical, Chemical or Pharmaceutical background
Join a leading global chemistry outsourcing partner to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Our client produces pharmaceutical intermediates and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API), from early preclinical development to commercial manufacture. Operating from FDA inspected facilities in the U.S. and Europe, Our client is organized along five key integrated Centers of
• Process Chemistry
• API ...
Contact Devin if you meet the qualifications listed: 815-756-1221
The QC Manager will be responsible for all aspects of QC within their department. Will supervise product and raw material testing. All certifications and tests reports needed by customers will be the responsibility of the QC Manager.
BS Chemist with 10+ years of formulations experience is ideal. Experience in a coatings and/or paint manufacturing company is required. US Citizen or Perm Resident.
Next level is currently seeking a Process Engineer for a direct opportunity with your client in the Oak Creek, Wisconsin area.
This individual must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering and at least 5 years’ experience in thermoset or thermoplastics extrusion, molding and/or assembly process. Familiarity with medical grade Silicone, and HCR is desired. Experience in lean manufacturing concepts, continuous improvement activities, and a Six Sigma Black Belt is preferred.
Individual must have a ...
Contact Dave at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- BS-PhD Chemistry, Polymer Science
- 10+ years of product development in hot melt and solvent based PU adhesives
- Experience with other PU related products
- Ability to commercialize new products and processes
- Excellent project management, communication and PC skills
- Ability to travel 20%
- Customer interaction and sales skills
- US Citizen / Perm Resident
- Lead R&D for industrial adhesive applications
- Responsible for ...
Contact Devin at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- BS/MS Chemistry, Chem-E, Polymer Chem
- 5+ years industrial experience
- 2+ years running color software
- Understanding of organic pigments in their application
- Excellent math, communication and computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- US Citizen or Perm Resident
- Support current formulation adjustments
- Set up color databases
- Review and test raw materials
- Responsible for formulation and design ...
* BS, MS desired in Microbiology or Food Science related
* 5+ years in a similar role within the food industry
* Ingredients experience
* Micro testing, SQF or BRC or GFSI audit experience
* Supplier audits with the FDA compliance
Contact Jeff Fee for more information if you meet these qualifications
Contact Larry at 815.756.1221 for more details.
This position will be responsible for the formulation of new coatings products as well as improvements on current ones. Responsible for conducting feasibility studies, outlining product development requirements. and developing detailed plans for projects. Will direct scale-up, design processes and QC testing.
- BS Chemist
- 5+ years in a coatings laboratory
- Waterborne experience
- Knowledge of organic, inorganic, and physical ...
Contact Larry at 815.756.1221 for more details.
This position will be responsible for commercializing new products in the coatings market. Will work cross-functionally on projects. Will work on projects from concept to commercialization.
- MS/PhD Chemist
- 7+ years of experience formulating coatings, aerosol coatings experience preferred
- Broad understanding of the maintenance coatings market
- Knowledge of testing methods
- Experience using polymer properties to find end-use ...
Contact Larry at 815-756-1221 for more details.
The Technology Manager is responsible for commercializing new coatings technologies to support business objectives. Will be responsible for reporting results of current projects to upper management/
- BS/-PhD Chemistry, Chemical Engineering degree
- 10+ years of management experience
- 15 years of overall product development experience in coatings
- Experience working with a Marketing group
- Understanding of marketing, manufacturing, ...
Shall provide strategic and tactical leadership and expertise in statistical analysis plans, propose advanced statistical methodologies to support the design of studies and analyses, and provide statistical oversight and management for biostatisticians supporting drug development process or on post-marketing studies.
At least 5 years relevant leadership on statistical projects and protocol teams supporting oncology drug development including the review of all documentation prior to the presentation ...
Next Level Professional is currently seeking a Continuous Improvement Engineer with experience in the Medical Device industry in the Oak Creek, WI area. This individual with have responsibilities such as driving cost reduction initiatives, implementing advanced manufacturing programs, create value through increasing machine efficiency, and automating process throughout the facility including support to the assembly department in fixture design and repair. Leading, teaching, and driving these ...
Mar 26 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Milwaukee, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.