Contact Devin at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- BS/MS Chemistry, Chem-E, Polymer Chem
- 5+ years industrial experience
- 2+ years running color software
- Understanding of organic pigments in their application
- Excellent math, communication and computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- US Citizen or Perm Resident
- Support current formulation adjustments
- Set up color databases
- Review and test raw materials
- Responsible for formulation and design ...
Contact Dave at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- BS-PhD Chemistry, Polymer Science
- 10+ years of product development in hot melt and solvent based PU adhesives
- Experience with other PU related products
- Ability to commercialize new products and processes
- Excellent project management, communication and PC skills
- Ability to travel 20%
- Customer interaction and sales skills
- US Citizen / Perm Resident
- Lead R&D for industrial adhesive applications
- Responsible for ...
Contact Larry at 815.756.1221 for more details.
This position will be responsible for the formulation of new coatings products as well as improvements on current ones. Responsible for conducting feasibility studies, outlining product development requirements. and developing detailed plans for projects. Will direct scale-up, design processes and QC testing.
- BS Chemist
- 5+ years in a coatings laboratory
- Waterborne experience
- Knowledge of organic, inorganic, and physical ...
Jul 9 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Milwaukee, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.