Contact Devin at 815-756-1221 for more details.
- BS/MS Chemistry, Chem-E, Polymer Chem
- 5+ years industrial experience
- 2+ years running color software
- Understanding of organic pigments in their application
- Excellent math, communication and computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- US Citizen or Perm Resident
- Support current formulation adjustments
- Set up color databases
- Review and test raw materials
- Responsible for formulation and design ...
Contact Larry at 815.756.1221 for more details.
This position will be responsible for the formulation of new coatings products as well as improvements on current ones. Responsible for conducting feasibility studies, outlining product development requirements. and developing detailed plans for projects. Will direct scale-up, design processes and QC testing.
- BS Chemist
- 5+ years in a coatings laboratory
- Waterborne experience
- Knowledge of organic, inorganic, and physical ...
Jan 17 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Milwaukee, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.