#2587 Systems Engineer
6 month contract @ 44/hr. W-2
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
This position is for an IT contractor with 7+ years of experience in Microsoft Windows system administration to work in a product development environment performing IT related development using Microsoft Windows technologies. The assignment is to perform operating system configuration changes and Active Directory policy updates focusing on security for the upcoming release of a medical product and testing changes prior to ...
• Designs, implements, and maintains complex databases which may include access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation and statistical methods.
• Maintains and improves efficiency of databases, seeking optimal performance, consolidating where possible to central, resilient database configurations in different datacenters
• Monitor and report on production databases taking an active role to assist the Service ...
Job Title: Software Developer III
Location: Waukesha, WI 53188
Duration: 12+ months (Strong possibility for extension)
Job Description / Requirement:
• This role is a key technical leadership role equivalent to an Architect’s within the entire project.
• The suitable candidate is typically a sub-system, or product(s) architect.
• The candidate provides expert guidance, support, in addition to developing code for the project.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
Looking for a great contract to hire then look no further! Contact me immediately if you or anyone you know is interested in this role.
Currently we are looking for an entry level DBA to assist with the expansion and cleansing of our data warehouse. They will be responsible for organizing and completing multiple projects in a timely fashion designed to systematically improve to the data integrity of the warehouse. As they become familiar with the environment they will be asked to assist in ...
• Performs software and system testing procedures, bug verification, release testing, and beta support.
• Performs product design and programming activities involving multiple modules or subsystems.
• Participates in design meetings and consults with other staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
• Performs complex release testing and beta support for assigned projects and resolves problems found in the software.
Next Level Professional is seeking an Embedded Software Engineer with experience in the consumer product industry in the Kenosha, Wisconsin area.
This position requires experience in the development of software for an electromechanical product line. The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with direct experience with C and real-time embedded systems. Direct hands-on experience with BLDC motor controls and SPIC preferred. This role requires an ...
PeopleSoft Business Senior Analyst– 90-100k
As a PeolpleSoft Business Analyst you will work for the largest employer in Wisconsin, which can give you many career growth opportunities. We'll help you get where you want to go with training, tuition reimbursement and the support of an organization that knows better choices and better careers create a better life for our employees.
The PeopleSoft Business Analyst Senior is responsible for working with business users to ...
Title: Software Engineer
Location: Waukesha WI
Duration: 12 Months
This role is a key technical leadership role equivalent to an Architect’s within the entire project. The suitable candidate is typically a sub-system, or product(s) architect. The candidate provides expert guidance, support, in addition to developing code for the project.
Must have skill ...
Seeking IT software development professional with BS or MS degree, 10+ years software product development experience and 5+ years supervisor and project management experience. Proficient in one or more: C, C++, C#, Java, Structure text. Candidate will be leading the Kohler Power Systems engineering software organization.
The Software Development Manager is responsible for leading the KPS engineering software organization. This position is responsible for creating a cohesive, synergistic team that ...
Client Info: HealthCare
Title: Software Tester
Location: Milwaukee WI
• Participate in all new product introduction and installed base testing and verification activities on Patient Monitoring Medical Equipment.
• Participate in the manual test execution effort for verification of products to meet defined and established test cases.
• Participate in test ...
Award winning interactive media Company!
Due to exciting growth, Software Engineer positions are available at a stable, exciting, Milwaukee area interactive media company.
This position will work alongside a team of software engineers that build software solutions for the Company's many websites and other digital products.
Qualified candidates will have:
1+ years of software development experience
Strong communication skills
Knowledge of web ...
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to work as one of the key members of our growing software team! In fact, our company has doubled in size every year for the past eight years. You’ll be working with the rest of the More Than Rewards crew; you can read all about them here: http://www.morethanrewards.com/about-our-crew.htm
This is a great position for an ambitious person that excels in fast-paced environments, enjoys rapid / agile application development, and has a great “software can ...
7 years of User Interface design, development and integration experience
Demonstrated ability to develop technology using Java/Eclipse, C++/C#
Demonstrated ability in Java Application development
Experience with animations, touch screen support
Demonstrated HTTP development in Java 8 years relative Software development and integration experience
Demonstrated expertise in specified area of interest with the ability to develop engineering specifications for major sub-systems/components ...
COMPANY AND POSITION OVERVIEW:
Our client is a major leading Wisconsin Healthcare provider. This is a mainstream position as a Senior WebSphere Administrator providing support support for business critical applications.
Our client works to understand the world. They know how it thinks. Right now our client is re-inventing patient care. They are supplying the best patient care possible and gathering the best patient information so that it can be stored and retrieved which ...
• BS Mechanical, Electrical, Controls Engineering or Equivalent
• Minimum of 5 yrs engineering or manufacturing experience in a highly technical and automated production environment
• Proven electro-mechanical equipment design experience to meet high-precision, high-performance product requirements
• Experience in microelectronics test equipment design, including precision socket development and device alignment
• Proficiency in computer skills (Pro-E, MS Office)
• Lean experience
• Six Sigma ...
Seeking candidate with Bachelor's degree and 10+ years in IT, 3-5 years leadership on projects, java based technology for technical solutions, knowledge of digital web technology/enterprise applications.
As an Enterprise Solutions Architect, this is your unique opportunity to set your mark and live on the leading edge. This position will lead the technical definition and design for the creation and maintenance of digital solutions – websites, mobile applications, content management, and e-commerce ...
Product Information Manager
Strong Java / SQA experience needed in Milwaukee / Chicago area…
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Administer integration and implementation of Stibo STEP 6.0.
Contribute to the development of master data attribute set-up and workflow enhancements.
Help define new business processes, data elements, and system change requests.
Help design processes to manage the input, review and maintain the system’s master data objects.
Requirements and Preferred ...
3 ½ month contract
Hours per Day: 8
Hours per Week: 40
Assist in the implementation of software applications and management of server base operating systems. Responsible for maintaining and upgrading servers and infrastructure components, as well as providing operational support.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Provide production support to the Business Unit for all operational application issues, including
Deploy software and act as the ...
Apr 24 -
eBay Classifieds offers numerous IT& software development related positions and helps make searching for IT jobs and software development jobs in Milwaukee easy. The type of job listings on offer may include positions such as a computer operator, business analyst, web developer, senior java developer, oracle application developer, IDMS programmer, SharePoint developer and many others. Perhaps you are a college graduate looking for an entry-level position or an internship on the Internet. When you have found a suitable job ad you should consider sending your resume and a tailored cover letter, along with any additional documents. The advertiser may provide a phone number an alternative e-mail address as well.