• BS Mechanical, Electrical, Controls Engineering or Equivalent
• Minimum of 5 yrs engineering or manufacturing experience in a highly technical and automated production environment
• Proven electro-mechanical equipment design experience to meet high-precision, high-performance product requirements
• Experience in microelectronics test equipment design, including precision socket development and device alignment
• Proficiency in computer skills (Pro-E, MS Office)
• Lean experience
• Six Sigma experience
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.